Reference to ‘the Company’ shall be a reference to Osmio Solutions Ltd, a private company limited by shares and incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under registered company number 06988582 whose registered address is 28 ABBEY CRESCENT, BELVEDERE, KENT, ENGLAND, DA175AY, and shall include any subsidiaries of the Company;
be withheld unreasonably; and
The notice required shall include or be accompanied by:-
on whom notice may be served;
b) a description of the proposed work or material change of use; and
c) particulars of the location of the premises to which the proposal relates, and the use or intended use of the
i) a plan of those parts of the premises to which the proposal relates, and
ii) a diagram showing the pipework and fitting to installed;
If no notice is given by the water undertaker within the period mentioned, the consent required under paragraph 1 shall be deemed to have been granted unconditionally. (This does not alter the obligation upon theinstaller, owner or occupier to see that the Regulations are fully met.)
We can confirm Section 10, Schedule 2 Paragraph 26 & 27 are as shown below, which can also be viewed on the Defra web site via this link
SECTION 10 Schedule 2: Paragraphs 26, 27 and 28: Baths, sinks, showers and taps
26, All premises supplied with water for domestic purposes shall have at least one tap conveniently situated for the drawing of drinking water.
27, A drinking water tap shall be supplied with water from
(a) a supply pipe;
(b) pump delivery pipe drawing water from a supply pipe; or
(c) distributing pipe drawing water exclusively from a storage cistern
supplying wholesome water.
We must highlight is the requirements under Regulation 4 which state as shown below, these can also be viewed via the link above.
“Requirements for water fittings etc.
4. - (1) Every water fitting shall-
(a) be of an appropriate quality and standard; and
(b) be suitable for the circumstances in which it is used.
(2) For the purposes of this regulation, a water fitting is of an appropriate quality or standard only if-
(a) it bears an appropriate CE marking in accordance with the Directive;
(b) it conforms to an appropriate harmonized standard or European technical approval;
(c) it conforms to an appropriate British Standard or some other national specification of an EEA State which provides an equivalent level of protection and performance; or
(d) it conforms to a specification approved by the regulator.
(3) Every water fitting shall comply with the requirements of Schedule 2 to these Regulations as it applies to that fitting.
(4) Where any requirement of Schedule 2 relates to a water system, every water fitting which forms part of that system shall be fitted or, as the case may be, altered or replaced so as to comply with that requirement.
(5) Every water fitting shall be installed, connected, altered, repaired or disconnected in a workmanlike manner.
(6) For the purposes of this regulation, a water fitting is installed,connected, altered, repaired or disconnected in a workmanlike manner only if the work is carried out so as to conform-
(a) to an appropriate British Standard, a European technical approval or some other national specification of an EEA State which provides an equivalent level of protection and performance;
(b) to a specification approved by the regulator; or
(c) to a method of installation approved by the water undertaker.”